Monday, January 15, 2007

Tagged-5 Things You Don't Know About Me

Ive been tagged by Canadian Dream. As a result Ive got to tell everybody 5 things they don't know about me or else I'll have bad luck, or never get laid or however those forwards go....

1)Before working in Finance, Ive had a job cleaning surgical equipment post-op.

2)I'll be getting married this fall in Cuba.

3)I'm currently pursuing my CMA.

4)I was arrested at 16 in Harrah's Tahoe for gambling under age (one of my finer achievements).

5)My favorite tv show is The Office

I hope that was informative, it was only mildly embarrassing for me.

Next to be tagged: Beyoungandrich , Bring The Cash Flow , The Dividend Guy Blog

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger JPostal said...

How does this work...I write 5 things people do not know about me on my blog and tag other people?

jon
beyoungandrich.blogspot.com

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Jeadie5 said...

exactly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home